Places We Like To Eat
A Little Bit Fancy
- Experience a full French dining experience at Le Bouchon.
- Feel like pizza? Head to Volpino’s opposite Mt Martha beach. Dine in or takeaway.
- Mornington Peninsula’s best kept secret Pelican Societe is our local hangout.
- After wood fired pizza, homemade pasta and local wine? Head to the Epicuren Red Hill.
- Spoil yourselves at Barn and Co with a relaxed in house dining experience or enjoy the gardens with a picnic rug and outdoor games for the kids.
- Cakes and Ales located in the gorgeous seaside village of Sorrento. Open till late & offering European/Australian menu.
A Little Bit More Casual
- Enjoy a beer, pizza and music at Mornington Peninsula Brewery.
- Pier Street Kitchen Dromana focuses on local produce and home style cooking.
- Treat yourself to artisan, vegan and raw organic treats at Conscious Cravings, Moorooduc.
- Taste the best pies in town at Johnny Ripe Red Hill.
- Georgie Bass Cafe & Cookery in Flinders is all about putting fresh, local and seasonal produce on your plate. Amazing meals & coffee.
- Craving a great bowl of porridge? Head to Store Fifteen in Mornington for house made cold press juices, almond mylk and tasty raw treat.
Getting Amongst Nature
- Take a leisurely walk through Warringine Wetlands
- Try Tree Surfing or get lost in the beautiful gardens at The Enchanted Maze
- Stroll Frankston’s boardwalk or some of the amazing Peninsula beaches.
- Pamper yourself at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Take a walk and enjoy the amazing views and light house at Cape Schanck
- Visit Point Nepean or Coolart Homestead
- Check out the views from the gondola on the Arthurs Seat Sea Eagle
- Take a trot with Gunamatta Trails or Horseback Winery Tours
- Catch a wave with Eastcoast Surf School
- Like to get Bendy? These yogis are wonderful: Hot Hut, Lorca Yoga, Uma Spender